- 1000 bags
- 300 INR
Geo Textile Bags
We manufacture our Geo textile bags with high tensile strengths and low elongations, allowing them to distribute loads, reduce rutting and extend the life of paved and unpaved roadways. And when you're facing separation, filtration, erosion protection, structural soil reinforcement and containment challenges, our Geo textile bags are the best.
Reinforcement & Filtration
Bed and bank protection
- Construction of groynes, breakwaters, dykes
- Acts as a barrier and helps retain soil particles and allows free movement of water hence avoiding clogging
Acts as a separator between two layers of soil in road construction and rail works. Our fabric is having strength, high puncture resistance and appropriate elongation features required for road and rail works.
- Avoids erosion of soil on slopes, hills where there heavy rainfall, floods and keeping the area rich in soil
- Geo Textile bags has fine pore sizes to enable retention of the soil-infill but also has high permeability to enable easy exit of water during the hydraulic filling stage.
- This geo textile bags has high tensile strength to enable it to resist the tensile stresses occurring during hydraulic filling and maintain its structure shape.
- 50000 Per Day
- 1 Days
113 Park Street, Ground Floor, Block-2, Poddar Point, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700016, India